What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store as text strings on your computer’s hard-disk. They are harmless files which help to improve the user experience on a website. All cookies are set with expiry dates which determine how long they reside on your browser. Generally, cookies can be removed automatically after the lapse of the expiry date or else can be deleted manually by the user.
Which types of cookies does this website utilise?
This website makes use of the following two different types of cookies:
1. Session cookies: these are temporary cookies which are used to give you access to the content of this website. These types of cookies expire and are deleted as soon as you close the browser.
2. Limited third party cookies: these cookies are set by entities other than us directly and may be temporary or persistent. The use of third party cookies on this website are restricted and they are only allowed to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
- To understand what Cookies may be used by WordPress when you visit our site please see here: https://wordpress.org/support/article/cookies/
- To understand what Cookies may be used by Beds24.com when you use our booking functionality please see here: https://www.beds24.com/privacypolicy.html
- To understand what Cookies may be used by Stripe when you make a payment please visit: https://stripe.com/en-gb-mt/legal/cookies-policy
How can I delete or disable cookies?
Yes you may manually configure your browser to either reject all cookies or control which cookies are set on your device, but be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this website. For general cookie information and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.